Thursday, September 27, 2007

And I thought I was so smart!

Still can't sign in on the laptop so I am on the desktop, which I rarely use. Hmmmm, not sure what to do. Hubby can't fix it, either, so I am not the only dodo here. :) Good to have company anyway.

Grossness for the day: This evening I rescued two large legos from a poop filled toilet on behalf of a four year old...one of the more disgusting parenting events I have experienced. You never know what you are willing to do until faced with it - that's the moral of that story.

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

Wow. I'll have to ask my mom if that's ever happened to her. All three of my brothers were avid leggo fans.

Unknown said...

Ugh, toilet fishing. BTDT.

Soulful Hues said...

Now you've set the president for his entire life, he's going to be nagging at his wife...."No, you get them, my mom did and she turned out all right!"

I'm glad to have found your blog, Carol, now check in, will ya?

lilizzyykittyymom said...

Knocking on wood, I have not had to do that before... I am sure it's to come though!